- Surface Cargo
Experience the benefits of smooth moving
Surface cargo is essentially the movement of goods using trucks to travel over land. The most frequent choice that one might consider is using road freight services. With Jags Global surface cargo services, your goods will be delivered quickly and on time.
The top logistics provider, Jags Global, offers a dependable and effective surface cargo service. Based on an accurate analysis of your needs and requirements, we at Jags Global offer you a totally comprehensive package.
- We maintain a simple and open process.
- We strive to maintain the best transit time possible.
- We guarantee that your products are properly packed and delivered on time to the desired location
- We guarantee maintaining safety and security for all of your sensitive and critical shipments.
- Tamper-proof JAGS Smart Boxes and JAGS Pouches are used for quality delivery.
- To ensure that your cargo is secure and delivered without incident, all containers used for surface cargo transit are 100% leak-proof, tested to withstand extreme weather conditions, and GPS enabled.
Our Core Services
JAGS Global Express has a mission to provide our customers with safe and efficient transportation services around the globe.
When it comes to bulk liquid solutions, it is our goal to provide our customers with a comprehensive approach to logistics servicing all of your shipping, transloading and drayage needs with the greatest of care and attention.
A foreign-to-foreign shipment also known as F2F shipment, triangular shipment or triangular trading is a transaction involving three parties in three different countries.
FCL Cargo: If you are moving a large number of personal goods and / or automobiles, utilizing a full container is often the best option.
Shipping internationally can be a complex process. Here at we minimize the complexity by offering a single point of contact for your shipment to assist, update and relay relevant information to you directly
Project Cargo Movement Challenges: The complexity of moving unwieldy cargo as quickly and economically as possible requires collaborative partnership, attention to detail, and constant communication across the supply chain.